Sweet Love Words... SMS for lovers...

- Last night was wonderful... I still can feel the taste of your kiss, the contact of your skin against mine, the good chill that I have with it... as much as I could dream in the past, I never known how much happiness one can have with someone to love... it is great to be able to love you.

- I've tried to measure how much I love you... impossible task. It is so much that the conclusion is clear: my love for you knows no bounds and it is infinite!  

- Where is happiness? Happiness is in the little details ... in a smile of a child, in the magic of sunset, at the drop of dew that falls off of a flower ... and each time I 'm on your side, my love!  (Oriza Martins)

 - Good morning, my dear. On this rising day, I wish to you the best of things that can happen to someone. As for me, it already did -- you, in my life! What else could I desire for myself? Only to keep my desire for you! I love you dearly...