I love you with my heart - Hope Quotes

Gifs by Oriza


I love you... I do love you!!



***

***
Hope Quotes:

To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.

Gilbert Keith Chesterton (1874-1936) British journalist, novelist and poet.
My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope.
Ovid (BC 43-AD 18) Roman poet.

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.
Orison Swett Marden (1850-1924) American author and founder of Success magazine.

There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.
Leonard Cohen (1934-?) Canadian poet, novelist, and singer-songwriter.

The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise.
Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616) Spanish novelist, dramatist and poet.

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tunes without the words, and never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.

INDEX - View other messages: top labels, categories, tags