Good morning, darling!... Friendship Quotes



Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. (Loretta Young)

I do love you!!

***


***
Friendship Quotes:

A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends.
- Chinese proverb

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
- William Shakespeare (1564-1616) British poet and playwright.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
- Albert Camus (1913-1960) French novelist, essayist and dramatist.

Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.
- William Shakespeare (1564-1616) British poet and playwright.

The glory of friendship is not in the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is in the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882) U.S. poet, essayist and

***
INDEX - View other messages: top labels, categories, tags