Woman Quotes


I have always loved fashion because it's a great way to express your mood. And I'm definitely a shoe lover. The right pair of shoes can change the feel of an outfit, and even change how a woman feels about herself. A woman can wear confidence on her feet with a high stiletto, or slip into weekend comfort with a soft ballet flat. 
- Fergie

A wise woman wishes to be no one's enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone's victim. 
- Maya Angelou

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. 
- Robert Frost

I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn't define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her a intelligent, strong and responsible woman. 
- Isaiah Mustafa

Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything. 
- Paris Hilton

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand.
- Susan B. Anthony

The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike... you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it's true.
- Valentino Rossi

Woman is a ray of God. She is not that earthly beloved: she is creative, not created. 
- Rumi

A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life. 
- Christopher Morley

If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. 
- Margaret Thatcher