Love Words

Love Words

  • I love you – those three words have my life in them – By Alexandra to Nicholas III
  • When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. By Elizabeth Bowen
  • No man is truly married until he understands, every word his wife is NOT saying – Anonymous
  • A simple I love you means more than money…. By Frank Sinatra
  • Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.. By Ambrose Bierce
  • Life without love is like a tree, without blossom and fruit. By Khalil Gibran
  • Love is like a war, easy to begin but hard to end By Anonymous
  • Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I’m yours forever. – By Anonymous
  • Love is like a rumor, everyone talks about it, but no one truly knows – By Anonymous
  • A fool in love makes no sense to me. I only think you are a fool If you do not love – By Anonymous
Love is Beautiful!!!

----------

Send this page

Home